TUM Talent Factory
The TUM Talent Factory’s services are directed at talented young TUM scientists and scholars and international post-doctoral fellows hoping to conduct their research projects at TUM. We offer the following services:
- Individual advice and support
- Individual assistance in selecting suitable national and international funding instruments (including from the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (AvH), the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), the DFG and Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA))
- Feedback for those submitting their first proposals, including proposal advice from TUM Emeriti of ExcellenceTUM Emeriti of Excellence
- Events and workshops
- Financial support (TUM Junior Fellow Fund)
- Newsletter: Click here to subscribe to our special post-doc newsletter
- Recruiting international postdocs
- Career fairs (Nature Jobs, European Career Fair, GAIN)
- Research Opportunities Week (ROW)
- TUM University Foundation Fellowship (TUFF)
Should you have any questions on the TUM Talent Factory or if you would like to set up a one-on-one consultation, please feel free to get in touch with us at any time. We also aim to continue to tailor our services to your needs. In light of this, if you have any suggestions for how we could improve, please do not hesitate to let us know!
Workshop: 2nd TUM ForTe MSCA-IF Masterclass for Postdocs
Marie Sklodowska Curie Actions – Individual Fellowships: 2nd TUM ForTe MSCA-IF Masterclass for Postdocs Workshop | Part II: July 31–August 2, 2017 | TUM Munich City Campus
The workshop is divided into two parts: Part I: General Information gives an understanding of the EC funding principles and the Participant Portal and informs about the special requirements for a successful MSCA proposal. This session will be complemented by presentations by successful applicants and an active MSCA reviewer. In Part II: Writing Camp, the participants will work individually and in groups on their proposals under the supervision of specialized trainers. These trainers will give multi-stage feedback on every single proposal. The workshop will be held in English. The deadline to apply is June 19, 2017. Candidates can apply by sending a motivation letter (0.5 p.), a CV, a letter of support by a TUM professor (optional.) Please send all documents in one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part I: General Information is open to all potential applicants of MSCA-IFs. Due to the high professionalism of the program, the number of participants for Part II: Writing Camp is strictly limited (max. 15). Participants of Part II: Writing Camp are requested to submit their ongoing proposals approx. three weeks before the start of Part II. Participation is free of charge. Travel expenses must be borne by the participants themselves. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
The deadline to apply for the complete event including the writing workshop in July/August has already passed, but we can admit a few more participants for the Writing Camp. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agenda Workshop (PDF, 93 kB)