National research funding services:
- Advice and application management (especially collaborative research)
- DFG special research fields (transregios (TRRs))
- DFG research training groups (Research Training Groups/International Research Training Groups)
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) applications
- Research facilities, Art. 91b
- Large-scale equipment, Art. 91b/state large-scale equipment
- DFG research grants
- Contact with university administrators and deans
- Resource-related issues when submitting a proposal
- Information and coordination of assessments
- Contact with funding institutions (DFG, German Aerospace Center (DLR), Project Management Jülich (PTJ), BMBF, German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWI), etc.)
- Financial support (premiums for special research field/research training group/research group/program of emphasis coordinators)
- TUM ForTe Newsletter: TUM ForTe’s monthly newsletter (TUM-user name required) provides you with information on current publications and funding programs from national and international research funding institutions.
- Informational events
Should you have any questions on national research funding or if you would like to set up a one-on-one consultation, please feel free to get in touch with us at any time. We also aim to continue to tailor our services to your needs. In light of this, if you have any suggestions for how we could improve, please do not hesitate to let us know!